Camping site extension is completed
After almost nine months of construction, the extension of the caravan site “An der Rügenbrücke” in Stralsund has been opened.
With now 102 pitches for campers, the caravan park “An der Rügenbrücke” offers all amenities for all campers who visit the Hanseatic city of Stralsund – and much more.
In the course of the expansion, numerous projects were implemented, among others:
– a children’s play corner installed
– the garbage area was reorganized and enlarged
– an additional service entrance with barrier was created
– new, modern power columns installed
– revised the barrier and payment system
– WLAN extended for the additional pitches
– preparations for an additional sanitary building in the north-eastern part of the pitch created
– large STÖRTEBEKER beer corner in the reception building with a wide range of offers
– resumption of the STÖRTEBEKER FESTSPIELE ticket sales
In the next few years, further parts of the site will then be digitalized, thus eliminating the need to pay with small change. “In the future, it will also be possible to pay directly by QR code scan using an app or to make reservations online,” says Anne Dahnke, who, together with her father and owner of the site Helmut Dahnke, planned and supervised the construction. “We are pleased to now be able to offer our guests even more added value on our course and to continue preparing for the digital future. We look forward to welcoming our guests to the new part of the course in time for the start of the summer holidays.
We present: video from our camping site! Thanks Marcus and Anja for the good work in front of and behind the camera!
We are “top pitch”!
We are a “top pitch” and can be found in the current top pitch guide. You can pick up the current top pitch guide for the current season free of charge at the reception!
We are also active in the top pitch App! Via the top pitch traffic light you can see the current occupancy status of our pitch. The app can be downloaded for free in the app stores.