- Responsible Person
The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Dahnke & Dahnke GbR
Tel: +49 3831 20385 70 Fax:+49 3831 20385 99
(see also our Imprint)
A data protection officer is not necessary.
)Ein Datenschutzbeauftrager ist nicht notwendig.
- Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Dahnke & Dahnke GbR respects the privacy of all persons who visit our websites. In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a period of 12 hours. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) By means of a cookie, the information and offers on our website can be optimized in terms of the user. Cookies enable us to recognize the users of our website. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to use our website.
3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) When you contact us via our contact form for purchases, the data you provide (your name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to respond to your purchase request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(5) When you contact us via our contact form for rental cars, the data you provide (your name and email address) will be stored by us in order to respond to your purchase request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(5) Facebook only linking. No data is processed or collected by us. The data protection provisions of Facebook apply.
- Transfer of data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. As far as this is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of individual user relationships with you or you have given your consent, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. This includes:
- Your rights
(1) With regard to the personal data concerning you, you have the right vis-à-vis us:
To revoke any consent you may have given us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO; and
pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller.
In addition to objection options already described, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, in writing at Dahnke & Dahnke GbR, Werftstrasse 9a, 18439 Stralsund or by fax at 03831 20385-99 if you wish to exercise your data subject rights, in particular your right to object.
2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
- Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website under the menu item “Data protection provisions”.